Every young person living fully in Christ
There are more than 60,000 young people in Winnipeg and surrounding area. Some have everything while others do without. Some are given every opportunity to succeed, while others must struggle to find their own way. Their future is our passion!
We believe every young person needs:
• Ongoing relationships with caring adults
• Safe places with structured activities during non-school hours
• To be equipped with marketable skills
• Opportunities to give back through community service
• Encouragement to nurture a healthy, vibrant, grace-based spirituality
For 65 years, YFC Winnipeg has been a leader of innovation and excellence in positive youth development. As a Christian non-profit charity, YFC exists to help young people attain their full life potential. YFC is not a church, but we do work with churches, government, schools and other youth serving agencies to meet the needs of teenagers.
Our passion is to combine healthy relationships with creative programs to help young people make good choices and establish a solid foundation for life.
An Introduction to YFC Winnipeg
“Friends” by Prairie Joe